Tiffany Atkinson is the Founder and CEO of Tiffany Atkinson Consulting, a business consulting firm on a mission to empower women to regain the clarity and confidence to create the business of their dreams. A multi-passionate entrepreneur, Tiffany’s love for working with small business owners is rooted in her experiences founding three visionary companies.
Tiffany’s diverse career includes three years as a US Army paralegal, freelancing as a graphic and web designer, founding a youth-focused nonprofit, and four years running a branding and marketing agency. This unique combination of roles led Tiffany to work on projects ranging from branding solopreneurs to spearheading marketing strategies for corporate clients and developing entrepreneurial curriculums for nonprofits. It’s also the cornerstone of the done-with-you coaching style Tiffany’s known for today.
After transforming her agency from a part-time side-hustle into a profitable yet unfulfilling company, Tiffany’s vision for her dream business evolved. So in 2021, she closed her first business to pivot, rebrand, and start Tiffany Atkinson Consulting. Tiffany credits this decision as the turning point of her entrepreneurial journey. Saying it was the spark that inspired her desire to help other women build, grow, and scale a business they love.
Since that decision, Tiffany has committed to helping as many women as she can ditch overwhelm and uncertainty, fall back in love with their business, and create a thriving life and business. Tiffany loves fulfilling her mission by delivering talks throughout the country that empower women to rediscover their passion, reconnect to their purpose, and uncover their vision for their dream business.
Tiffany has a bachelor’s in Graphic & Web Design. She also volunteers for organizations serving small business owners in her local Indianapolis community, including as a mentor for up-and-coming BIPOC tech leaders and an advisory board member for an entrepreneurial innovation school.
Yes. I’ve presented at a number of conferences and have facilitated workshops for the following events:
1. EntreFEST 2022 hosted by The New Bohemian Innovation Collaborative (NewBoCo)
2. VIP Week Women’s Conference hosted by The VIP Center For Business Women
3. Experience Entrepreneurship: Virtual Panel hosted by Mentors Of Color
4. The Mogul Code Summit hosted by Black Women Moguls
5. All Women Rock Entrepreneur Summit hosted by All Women Rock Global
6. Aspire Women Leaders Conference: Personal Branding Panel hosted by Aspire Johnson County
7. The Visible Authority Virtual Summit hosted by Get Their Attention Now
8. Indy Black Chamber Of Commerce Branding Workshop
9. Kheprw Institute Marketing Workshop
10. UnderPinned Branding Workshop
Chapters you can speak at: Any Metro East Chapter
Phone Number: 317-871-4203
Title and Business: Founder & CEO, Tiffany Atkinson Consulting
Three Presentation takeaways:
1. Why their brand doesn’t have to be perfect to attract their dream clients, land their dream role, or increase their sales
2. How incorporating their mistakes into their story can help them stand out in a good way
3. How sharing their struggles can be the secret to them unlocking branding success.