WORKSHOP EVENT: EmpowerED Woman – Hands-On Email Workshop – “Learn from the Pros”
Presented by Marketing Professionals:
Michelle Eisenhart & Michell Stockmann
TOPIC: Create an Effective Email Marketing Campaign
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 – 9:00AM-1:00PM CST
This workshop is good for people who use Constant Contact, MailChimp, Drip, and/or FloDesk for email marketing.
Please bring a laptop and be ready to CREATE a professional and ready to go email campaign.
Learn from professionals who do this all day every day for the past 20 (combined 40 years)
This workshop not only includes the 4-hour HANDS ON instruction and strategy session, but also includes a Live Zoom session 2 weeks later to follow up and discuss how your campaign went (Don’t worry if you can’t make it – we will send you the link to the recorded session) But you won’t want to miss this opportunity for MORE FREE Professional consulting. (Value $325)
Please note: You WILL walk away with campaigns ready to go and implement when you leave the workshop.
- Attendees must pick a platform and be somewhat familiar with it prior to attending. (we will demo in Constant Contact and can send a link if needed)
- We will focus on mass email only, but highlight other targeted email marketing strategies briefly.
- We’ll dig in on the following topics and you’ll leave accomplishing them. When you finish the workshop you’ll be ready to launch your first campaign.
- Intro and Email Marketing 101
- Content Tips & Tricks
- Know who you are sending this to – your target audience
- What’s your goal
- What type of content do you need to reach your goal with your audience
- Best use of graphics in emails
- The Power of Subject Lines
- The Importance of List Management
- Delivery Tips & Tricks
- How to use reporting to improve your efforts
In order to get through all of this content, this workshop will move quickly. But we will take time to help as needed and answer as many questions as possible.
We strongly recommend bringing a friend or co-worker to support each other and keep each other accountable.
For information about WEW or this event, please contact our corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org.